Wednesday, July 25, 2012

You Color my World

This week at The Cutting Cafe blog it's all about Bow Ties and Ribbon.
We are using the Bow Tie and Ribbon template to create our Design Team projects.

I decided to make a simple card this week.
I hope you like it!


After cutting my Bow Ties out, I sponged around the edges, added black line work.
I used a digi stamp for the sentiment, coloring in the letters with my Copic markers.

Check out our Design Team inspiration and Be Inspired!
Leave a comment letting us know what you think about the projects.
From those comments there will be one randomly chosen person to win any 3 sets from the store.
Online Store

Have a blessed Wednesday and Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous love the layout. What a great idea. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun - all you need now is one of those joke spinners for the bow ties to go round and round:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! Wonder where I can buy a spinner.

      Delete
  3. karen, this is totally totally cute cute cute...love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regina - I love working with your files :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and checking the card out.

      Delete
  5. I almost did something along these lines for a man card. Great job, yout DT sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun card and I needed to make something fast as I was heading out of town.

      Delete
  6. Simple, but very creative! Very cute card!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn - so fun to make and Faith at the Cutting Cafe has cut files to work with.

      Delete
  7. OOh Karen! This one is really cute. I love the idea of the ties with that sentiment. Cute!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...