Sunday, March 19, 2017

You Warm My Heart...

Quick post today, just for fun!

I made this little card using an image From the Heart Stamps
Love Faith's images and creating with them

The image is called Love You Mouse and I just wanted an excuse to color
I have been sick most of the week and haven't had any energy to create until today


After printing the image, I colored it with the following Copic markers: BV00, BV02, BV04, C0, C1, C3, R00, R11, V12, V15, V17, YR00, YR02, YR04

I cut the image out using one a 2.5" Spellbinders circle die.  I layered the circle on top of some patterned paper, orange with dots and purple gingham with a white card base.

To finish my card, purple glossy dots and twine.

Thanks for coming by today, enjoy your Sunday - Karen




1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card, Karen! It's a wonderful image, and a really lovely card! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some comment LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...